Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Introduction to My Blog

I am quite an opinionated person, especially when it comes to education. As a student studying education, the more I learn, the more opinionated I get. I started this blog to share my struggles, ideas, and opinions of the world of college, or maybe just this age range, that I have experienced. I know that I am no expert, but I am a seasoned student (in my 4th year of college right now) and have come across a few good things and I few bad things about college, about high school, about boys, about girls, about life. This is not just a blog about college. It is a collection of my experiences that I thought I would share to vent and to hopefully help or inspire others out there. Sometimes it will be about school, sometimes about family and friends, sometimes about love, sometimes about defeat or success, and sometimes it may just seem pointless. And maybe sometimes it could be entertaining. As a first time blogger, I am letting go of expectations and just going with it. The way I see it, if it makes one person laugh, cry, or think then I have accomplished my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment